80% of a successful rooftop rescue is figuring out the exact location of howling furball from the post, comments, tags and messages. The other 20% is convincing your best guys that “It's not that high…”, sending them out with a ladder and net, crossing your fingers that they don't crash through the roof or drop the furry goods…and hoping they get some decent photos. In this case, 100% success! Roofus.
Skip to content